- Housing & Care
- Health & Wellness
- News & Events
- About Us
Central Care Home
Central Care Home is a residential care nursing home conveniently located in downtown Victoria. Residents have their own private rooms in an active, supportive and caring community. Our staff provide 24-hour per day assistance to Residents to ensure all their care needs are being met, according to their personalized care plan. As a licensed care facility, admissions to Central Care Home are initiated by the Vancouver Island Health Authority.
Central Care Home offers 147 private, fully-furnished rooms. Residents are encouraged to bring personal items and décor to help make their room feel like home. The rooms include a small bathroom (toilet and sink), bed, bedside table, lamp, dresser with locking drawer and a chair. A cable TV outlet, phone jack and call bell system are also installed in each room.
Services & Amenities
- 24/7 personal assistance by professional care givers
- Delicious, home-cooked meals every day planned by our dieticians
- Fresh-baked goodies and snacks throughout the day
- Weekly housekeeping service, including all laundry
- 24-hour emergency response
- We work in partnership with outside service providers such as family physicians, physiotherapists, dental and acute care hospital admissions as required
- Secure patio
- Recreation room
- Hair salon
- Weekly tuck shop
Centrally located in downtown Victoria, Central Care Home is close to everything! Shops, restaurants, medical services, museums and more are just steps away. Handi-Dart, city bus service and taxis are also readily available for getting to activities and appointments.