- Housing & Care
- Health & Wellness
- News & Events
- About Us
Maple Towers is a subsidized Senior Housing community in Maple Ridge. The penthouse lounge and decks give Residents a spectacular view of the nearby mountains and the Fraser River. The combination of the stunning view, recent renovations and centralized location make Maple Towers one of the most sought-after senior living communities in the area! Rent subsidies are available for low-income seniors through BC Housing.
Maple Towers consists of 89 one-bedroom suites and three studio suites. Each suite has a storage area and balcony, and most suites (plus all the common areas) have been recently renovated, making Maple Towers a great place to come home to.
Maple Towers is also pleased that it is moving towards being a non-smoking building with no smoking permitted in suites for all new Residents.
Services & Amenities
- Main floor lounge with kitchen, piano and library
- Penthouse lounge with stunning views of the Fraser Valley (also available for birthday parties and other occasions)
- Laundry room
- Exercise room
- Visiting with friends and neighbours during coffee times in the main floor lounge
- Potluck dinners
- Bus tours
- Bible studies hosted by our Chaplain
- Other activities organized by the Resident-elected “Vintage Voices” social committee
- And more!
Find out about our Health & Wellness programs here.
Maple Towers is in the heart of scenic Maple Ridge. Several shops, banks, restaurants and services, including medical clinics, London Drugs, Shoppers Drug Mart, Value Village and the Salvation Army thrift store, are within easy walking distance. A seniors' centre operated by the YMCA and a leisure centre are also located nearby and often frequented by Maple Towers residents.