Scheduler (Casual) - Victoria
Baptist Housing is looking for a casual Scheduler to join the Team in Victoria, BC.
Under the direction of the Generalist/Scheduling Lead, the Scheduler performs a variety of receptionist, clerical, and communication services for the scheduling and coordination of health care workers with the intent of filling planned leaves, short call and long call vacancies and workload requests in accordance with established Scheduling processes, policies and procedures.
The Scheduler will work and think differently to create an empowering environment that will support and respect Team Members. The Scheduler will value learning, strive to offer superb customer service, embrace innovative change and promote safety and wellness and demonstrate the Mission, Vision and Values of Baptist Housing.
Baptist Housing Values
As Servant Leaders we will focus on serving others in humility and grace, demonstrating the character and values of:
- Compassion: showing care and sensitivity in consideration of the unique needs of others
- Honesty: exemplifying integrity and ethical behaviour
- Respect: treating people with care and dignity at all times
- Innovation: encouraging creativity in all endeavours
- Stewardship: using God-given resources effectively
- Teamwork: working together to achieve common goals
- Servant Leadership: serving each other to succeed with humility and grace
- Fun: taking our work seriously, but not ourselves
- Grade 12
- Keyboard at 50 wpm
- Minimum 2 years scheduling experience, 1 year in a healthcare setting preferred
- Intermediate Word/Excel and Outlook (will train on company based software program)
- Previous experience interpreting and applying collective agreements in a scheduling services environment
* Consent for a Criminal Record Check (CRC) for working with Vulnerable Adults
A resume and cover letter describing how you are a fit with Baptist Housing, are required. For further information, contact: Tiffany Gates, HR Generalist & Scheduling Lead (250) 384-1313 x191
Baptist Housing provides enhanced living communities and exceptional care to almost 2000 seniors in British Columbia. We provide Residential Care, Assisted Living, Supportive Housing, Home Support and Adult Day Programs at our residences in Kelowna, Vancouver and Victoria. We serve through a culture of caring, demonstrating Servant Leadership, collaborating in Teams, building relationships and FUN while exemplifying Christ-like values. We are affiliated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches Pacific.
Back to Job Listings