Silver Screen Conversations: Age of Champions
This week's Silver Screen Conversation film is Age of Champions (2011).
A group of senior athletes prepare for the 2009 National Senior Games.
Best Watched With...
A big bowl of popcorn - this is a feel-good movie!
Silver Screen Questions for Discussion
- What was the most inspiring aspect of the documentary for you?
- Was there anything that shocked you about these senior athletes?
- If you were to compete one day, what sport would you choose?
Check out these inspiring articles on senior athletes!
- Older athletes' age in fitness terms 'astounding,' doctor says from CBC.ca
- Senior athletes prove age doesn't need to be an obstacle from HumanKinetics.com
Silver Screen Conversations is an initiative which presents you with movies to watch to spark conversations about aging. Learn how Hollywood is talking about aging and develop ways to weigh in on the conversation yourself.