Baptist Housing is looking for a permanent full-time Administrative Assistant to support our Human Resources and Marketing Teams at our Head Office in Delta. This is a full-time position that includes a comprehensive benefit package and an opportunity to be part of a growing organization that currently provides housing for almost 2800 seniors in British Columbia.
The Administrative Assistant role will provide Executive Support for both Human Resources and Marketing. Duties will include the management and organization of special projects as assigned, such as the creation and proofing of organizational documents and administrative support for events.
General Administrative support will include a variety of responsibilities to support our HR and Marketing initiatives including; editing and proofing documents, supporting internal and external postings, developing social media content, creating surveys and other assigned tasks.
As an ambassador of Baptist Housing, you have exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to foster and maintain relationships, and model our values in all interactions. As a member of our Head Office Team you should enjoy working with others and be highly service oriented. You are able to work independently and as a collaborative Team Member. You should have demonstrated ability using Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Adobe and Outlook. You are a critical thinker and problem solver, detailed and organized, and able to manage your time, workload and conflicting priorities effectively and efficiently.
Baptist Housing Values
As Servant Leaders, we will focus on serving others in humility and grace, demonstrating the character and values of:
- Compassion: showing care, love, and sensitivity in consideration of the unique needs of Teammates, Residents, Families, and others.
- Honesty: exemplifying fairness, integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Respect: treating people with dignity at all times to elevate personhood and person-directed wellness.
- Innovation: exercising ingenuity in all endeavors and exemplifying creative courage.
- Stewardship: recognizing God's ownership by using resources wisely to preserve the future viability and longevity of our mission.
- Teamwork: working collaboratively to achieve our mission in a culture of safety, continuous learning and work-life balance.
- Fun: taking our work seriously, but not ourselves!
Completed post-secondary education with experience in marketing and communications or related field.
- Proficient in, including but not limited to, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe and Outlook.
- Understanding and knowledge of graphic design and production is an asset.
- Strong editing skills.
- Excellent in the use of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Experience providing administrative and/or marketing support.
* Consent for a Criminal Record Check (CRC) for working with Vulnerable Adults
This is a permanent full-time position (37.50 hrs/week). Compensation includes a comprehensive benefit package. For further information, contact: Dean Neibel, HR Manager at (604) 940-1960(ext. 115). If you are interested in this position please e-mail your resume and details to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Baptist Housing. We are eager to build our team with people who share our mission and vision. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we encourage you to apply for future openings for which you qualify. We wish you every success in your search for meaningful employment!
Baptist Housing provides enhanced living communities and exceptional care to almost 2800 seniors in British Columbia. We provide Residential Care, Assisted Living, Supportive Housing, Home Support and Adult Day Programs at our residences in Kelowna, Vancouver and Victoria. We serve through a culture of caring, demonstrating Servant Leadership, collaborating in Teams, building relationships and FUN while exemplifying Christ-like values. We are affiliated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches Pacific.
Expires: November 23, 2020