We continue to do everything we can to protect our residents and those we work with.
The following precautions remain in place as work together for the health and safety of everyone. Each day we review our current plans and make immediate changes that we feel are in the best interest of everyone and as directed by Ministry of Health.
- Daily staff screening upon entry – with limited entrances to increase safety
- Limited visitor access – scheduled and where required monitored
- Modified activities – focusing on social distancing
- Community interactions – suspension of all community partnerships
- Dining – reducing the number of residents dining at a single time to increase social distance
- Cleaning – frequent and increased cleaning of all surfaces following diligent infection control protocols
Each Baptist Housing community has tailored visiting plans according to Regional Health Authority directives to ensure visits are safe for our residents, team members and you.
Please contact your local Baptist Housing residence for the latest on visitations.
Baptist Housing is pleased to offer you a complimentary Resident Portal service to communicate with your loved ones.
Our Resident Portal is an Internet based secure solution that allows residents to engage with friends and family using a computer, smart phone or tablet. The Portal offers many features including: games, news, virtual museum tours, online library and family messaging.
Please note, all of our residents have been informed of this resource and our team members are more than happy to support them with their account setup. This is a complimentary opt-in service that includes a user agreement found at this link.
You can get started by visiting your loved ones location page and clicking on the Resident Portal Button!