Bus Driver - (Casual) - Vancouver
Baptist Housing is looking for a casual Bus Driver to support our Residents and community outreach initiatives in Vancouver. The Bus Driver is responsible for the safe transportation of seniors to various destinations in the Lower Mainland.
They must be personable and efficient in providing transportation services to seniors. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, a warm personality and a great sense of humour. You should enjoy serving seniors and connect with Baptist Housing values.
As an ambassador of Baptist Housing, you have exceptional interpersonal skills and have a heart to serve others. The Baptist Housing Team is highly service-oriented and you should enjoy working in an atmosphere that encourages Teamwork and FUN.
Baptist Housing Values
As Servant Leaders, we focus on serving others in humility and grace, demonstrating the character and values of:
- Compassion: Showing care, love, and sensitivity in consideration of the unique needs of fellow Team Members, Residents, families, and others.
- Honesty: Exemplifying fairness, integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Respect: Treating people with dignity at all times to elevate personhood and person-directed wellness.
- Innovation: Exercising ingenuity in all endeavors and exemplifying creative courage.
- Stewardship: Recognizing God's ownership by using resources wisely to preserve the future viability and longevity of our mission.
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively to achieve our mission in a culture of safety, continuous learning and work-life balance.
- Fun: Reminding us that we must take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English; verbally and written.
- Minimum Class 4 Drivers' License and a clean drivers' abstract.
- Must enjoy working with seniors.
- Ability to work all shifts as applicable to the position.
- Good organizational skills.
*Consent for a Criminal Record Check (CRC) for working with Vulnerable Adults
-If you are interested in this opportunity please email your resume and details to firstname.lastname@example.org June 18, 2018.
For further information contact, Dean Neibel, HR Manager at 604-940-1960 (ext. 115)
Thank you for your interest in working with Baptist Housing. We are eager to build our team with people who share our mission and vision. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we encourage you to apply for our future openings for which you qualify. We wish you every success in your search for meaningful employment!
Baptist Housing provides Residential Care, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Affordable Rental, and Adult Day Programs to over 2000 seniors in British Columbia. Our communities are located in Greater Vancouver, Victoria, and the Interior. Baptist Housing is affiliated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches Pacific, yet our communities welcome people of all faith traditions. We believe our Christian heritage and faith helps us compassionately meet the needs of those living in our communities.
Back to Job Listings