Regional Clinical Educator (Assisted Living & Long Term Care) - Victoria
Baptist Housing is recruiting a Regional Clinical Educator to join our team in the Victoria Region. This is a permanent part-time position. Compensation includes a comprehensive benefit package.
Under the direction of the Clinical Service Manager, the Clinical Educator is responsible for leading the education initiatives for all Team Members within Residential Care and Assisted Living. Through the fulfillment of our Mission, Vision, and Values, the Clinical Educator enhances Team Member performance through education, coaching, mentoring and guidance. The Clinical Educator establishes and maintains relationships that exemplify Servant Leadership principles with Team Members, Residents, families and external agencies.
The Clinical Educator is responsible for planning, delivering and evaluating educational programs to the Team Members of the residence. Within the Wellness Model of care and service, the Educator supports and respects the autonomy, independence, dignity and privacy of our Residents and fosters a positive work environment for Team Members. This contributes to the safety of both Residents and Team Members. The Clinical Educator values learning, embraces innovative change and promotes health and wellness using a person-centered/Resident directed and normalized living approach.
Baptist Housing Values
As Servant Leaders we will focus on serving others in humility and grace, demonstrating the character and values of:
- Compassion: Showing care, love, and sensitivity in consideration of the unique needs of fellow Team Members, Residents, families, and others.
- Honesty: Exemplifying fairness, integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Respect: Treating people with dignity at all times to elevate personhood and person-directed wellness.
- Innovation: Exercising ingenuity in all endeavors and exemplifying creative courage.
- Stewardship: Recognizing God's ownership by using resources wisely to preserve the future viability and longevity of our mission.
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively to achieve our mission in a culture of safety, continuous learning and work-life balance.
- Fun: Reminding us that we must take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
- Graduate of a recognized school of nursing and currently registered with CRNBC
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or degree in Health Administration
- Two years nursing experience related to Seniors Care
- Two years' experience with adult education or clinical instruction
* Consent for a Criminal Record Check (CRC) for working with Vulnerable Adults
This position is permanent part-time (30 hrs/week). Compensation includes a comprehensive benefit package. For further information, contact: Barb Blois, Baptist Housing Clinical Services Manager in Kelowna at 250.491.7714 (ext. 1102).
Thank you for your interest in working with Baptist Housing. We are eager to build our team with people who share our mission and vision. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we encourage you to apply for our future openings for which you qualify. We wish you every success in your search for meaningful employment!
Baptist Housing provides Residential Care, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Affordable Rental, and Adult Day Programs to over 2000 seniors in British Columbia. Our communities are located in Greater Vancouver, Victoria, and the Interior. Baptist Housing is affiliated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches Pacific, yet our communities welcome people of all faith traditions. We believe our Christian heritage and faith helps us compassionately meet the needs of those living in our communities.
Back to Job Listings