Process and Engagement
The District of West Vancouver gave Baptist Housing approval in September to seek input from the public on the proposed redevelopment of the Inglewood Care Centre.
This consultation process includes in-person and virtual public information meetings.
You may also choose to provide your feedback through an on-line survey, which can be accessed at baptisthousing.org/inglewoodredevelopment
Input collected from the community will be consolidated into a report that is submitted to the District of West Vancouver as part of the development permit approval process.
Baptist Housing then intends to submit an application in December to rezone and consolidate four adjacent residential properties with the existing site, and for the development permit required for the overall project.
Timeline for Public Consultation Process
- September 14, 2020 - Approval by District of West Vancouver Council to proceed with public consultation
- October & November – In-person and virtual public information meetings
- December 2020 – Anticipated date for application to District of West Vancouver for rezoning and development
- January to December 2021 - Further public information sessions
- Winter 2021/2022 – Goal: Rezoning and development permit approval (date TBC)
- Early 2022 - Early site work
- Spring 2022 - Building permit received (TBC); construction scheduled to begin
(Dates may be subject to change)
We invite you to provide your feedback through our on-line survey, which can be accessed by clicking on the button below.
Your input is important to us and we welcome your comments. Responses collected from the community will form a report that is submitted to West Vancouver District Council as part of the development permit approval process.