- Housing & Care
- Health & Wellness
- News & Events
- About Us
Home / About Us
Baptist Housing is a Christian organization committed to providing quality senior housing, retirement homes and residential care homes in British Columbia, along with exceptional senior care. In each of our communities, we offer wellness programs that encourage positive lifestyles and wellness of mind, body and spirit.
Baptist Housing is a registered non-profit organization, and as such all our resources are invested into improving the lives and well-being of our Residents.
Compelled by the values of Jesus Christ, we provide exceptional holistic care as we assist seniors to experience life well in supportive communities.
As Servant Leaders, we will focus on serving others in humility and grace, demonstrating the character and values of:
- Compassion – Showing care, love and sensitivity in consideration of the unique needs of Teammates, Residents, Families and others.
- Honesty – Exemplifying fairness, integrity and ethical behaviour
- Respect – Treating people with dignity at all times to elevate personhood and person-directed wellness
- Innovation – Exercising ingenuity in all endeavors and exemplifying creative courage
- Stewardship – Recognizing God's ownership by using resources wisely to preserve the future viability and longevity of our mission
- Teamwork – Working collaboratively to achieve our mission in a culture of safety, continuous learning and work-life balance
- Fun – Remembering to always have FUN: taking our work seriously, but not ourselves!
We are affiliated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches Pacific, yet our senior housing communities welcome people of all faith traditions. We believe our Christian heritage and faith helps us compassionately meet the needs of those living in our communities. Our chaplains are an integral part of community life and are available to address the spiritual needs of our Residents and their family members.