Looking for a career where you can make a difference in the lives of seniors? If you are committed to our values and want to have a lot of fun, come join our team!
We offer competitive compensation and a full benefits package to full-time and regular part-time Team Members.
Please view our current job openings below.
As Servant Leaders, we focus on serving others in humility and grace, demonstrating the character and values of:
- Compassion - Showing care, love and sensitivity in consideration of the unique needs of fellow Team Members, Residents, families and others.
- Honesty - Exemplifying fairness, integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Respect - Treating people with dignity at all times to elevate personhood and person-directed wellness.
- Innovation - Exercising ingenuity in all endeavors and exemplifying creative courage.
- Stewardship - Recognizing God's ownership by using resources wisely to preserve the future viability and longevity of our mission.
- Teamwork - Working collaboratively to achieve our mission in a culture of safety, continuous learning and work-life balance.
- Fun - Reminding us that we must take our work seriously, but not ourselves!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors? Baptist Housing recognizes that Volunteers are an integral part of our Team. Your volunteer experience is important to us. You will have opportunities to gain new skills and knowledge, get personal satisfaction from helping others and build new relationships with our Residents, Volunteers and Team Members. Email us at email@example.com or call 604-940-1960 to find out how you can use your servant's heart to care for seniors in your community. If you would like to apply to become a volunteer with Baptist Housing, complete your online application here.