- Housing & Care
- Health & Wellness
- News & Events
- About Us
Shannon Oaks - Vancouver
From fine dining to a variety of daily activities and excursions, Shannon Oaks Vancouver is the perfect place to enjoy retirement. From the moment you walk through the front door you'll feel at home. We invite you to be our guest and take a personalized tour. Come home to Shannon Oaks, where you can live life to the fullest!
Shannon Oaks is an all-inclusive premier independent living retirement home with locations in beautiful South Vancouver and Victoria's prestigous Oak Bay.
Each of our private suites is beautifully and tastefully appointed and features large windows, a full bathroom, kitchenette, cable service and an emergency call system. Choose from a one-bedroom, a one-bedroom-with-den or a two-bedroom suite. Suites are unfurnished, allowing you to bring your own furniture and decorations to make it feel just like home. If you are having overnight guests, they are welcome to stay in our comfortable guest suite.
Services & Amenities
- Three delicious home-cooked meals every day, cooked by professional chefs and personally served by our thoughtful dining room staff
- Fresh-baked goodies and snacks throughout the day
- Weekly housekeeping service, including the laundering of bed and bathroom linens
- Washing machines and dryers provided for Residents to use at their leisure
- 24-hour emergency response
- Daily newspaper delivery
- Dry cleaning pick-up and delivery
- Full service dining room
- Private dining room available for special celebrations with family and friends
- Storage lockers
- Scooter storage
- Undercover parking
- Guest suite
- Beautiful gardens, courtyard and greenhouse
- Spacious lounges
- Country kitchen
- Games room
- Craft room
- Exercise and wellness room
- Hair salon
- Courtyard patios
- Putting green
- Computer lounge
- Movie nights
- Carpet bowling
- Off-site excursions
And more! Find out about Baptist Housing's wellness model here!
Shannon Oaks' South Vancouver residence is in easy walking distance of banks, shops, restaurants and medical services. Plenty of parks, golf courses and other attractions are also nearby.
Walk Score: 76 - very walkable. Click the link for more details!