Director of Care-(Full-Time)
Inglewood Care Center – a Baptist Housing Community in West Vancouver is looking for a full-time Director of Care to join our Team and serve our Residents.
The Director of Care is responsible for the planning, coordination, supervision, and evaluation of all clinical resources, services and programs. The Director exemplifies the values of Baptist Housing and models and promotes these and the vision and mission of the organization to Team Members and others. The Director of Care ensures the environment of the residence supports and respects the autonomy, independence, dignity, privacy, health and wellness of our Residents and Team in a person-centered Wellness Model of care.
As an ambassador of Baptist Housing, you have exceptional interpersonal skills and have a heart to serve others. You have the ability to foster and maintain relationships, and model our values in all interactions.
Baptist Housing Values
As Servant Leaders, we will focus on serving others in humility and grace, demonstrating the character and values of:
- Compassion: showing care, love, and sensitivity in consideration of the unique needs of Teammates, Residents, Families, and others.
- Honesty: exemplifying fairness, integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Respect: treating people with dignity at all times to elevate personhood and person-directed wellness.
- Innovation: exercising ingenuity in all endeavors and exemplifying creative courage.
- Stewardship: recognizing God's ownership by using resources wisely to preserve the future viability and longevity of our mission.
- Teamwork: working collaboratively to achieve our mission in a culture of safety, continuous learning and work-life balance.
- Fun: taking our work seriously, but not ourselves!
- Graduate of a recognized school of nursing
- Current registration in good standing with CRNBC
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or degree in Health Care Administration
- Coursework in Leadership and Management
- Two years nursing experience in gerontology
- Five years Health Care Management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
This is a permanent full-time position (37.50 hrs/week). Compensation includes a comprehensive benefit package. If you are interested in this position please e-mail your resume and details to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Baptist Housing. We are eager to build our team with people who share our mission and vision. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we encourage you to apply for future openings for which you qualify. We wish you every success in your search for meaningful employment!
Baptist Housing provides enhanced living communities and exceptional care to almost 2800 seniors in British Columbia. We provide Residential Care, Assisted Living, Supportive Housing, Home Support and Adult Day Programs at our residences in Kelowna, Vancouver and Victoria. We serve through a culture of caring, demonstrating Servant Leadership, collaborating in Teams, building relationships and FUN while exemplifying Christ-like values. We are affiliated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches Pacific.
Expires: July 17, 2020