Director of Hospitality Services
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Director of Hospitality Services will lead the vision and implementation of hospitality services across Baptist Housing. This service-focused leader will manage the relationship and multimillion dollar contract with our outsourced hospitality partner, while exploring opportunities to improve our Resident experience in the areas of dining, housekeeping and laundry. As a senior leader in our organization, the Director of Hospitality Services will be accountable for the Resident experience of our hospitality services within our seventeen residences located throughout B.C.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the hospitality services including budgeting, financial management and regular financial and service analysis to ensure contracts are being effectively managed. As an Ambassador of Baptist Housing and our values, the Director of Hospitality Services develops and maintains supportive relationships; values learning; embraces innovative change and promotes health and wellness for our Residents and fellow Team Members.
- Prior experience in management within dining, housekeeping and laundry management
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong relational skills
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Hospitality and/or Food Service Management or related field
- Minimum of six years’ experience in a management capacity in a multi-site hospitality or service setting
- Food Safe certification
- Serving it Right certification an asset
- Strong ability to utilize Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to frequently travel between residences as required
- CSNM membership is an asset
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required
- Consent for a Criminal Record Check (CRC) for working with Vulnerable Adults
As Servant Leaders, we focus on serving others in humility and grace, demonstrating the character and values of:
- Compassion: showing care, love, and sensitivity in consideration of the unique needs to Teammates, Residents, Families, and others.
- Honesty: exemplifying fairness, integrity and ethical behavior.
- Respect: treating people with dignity at all times to elevate personhood and person-directed wellness.
- Innovation: exercising ingenuity in all endeavors and exemplifying creative courage.
- Stewardship: recognizing God’s ownership by using resources wisely to preserve the future viability and longevity of our mission.
- Teamwork: working collaboratively to achieve our mission in a culture of safety, continuous learning and work-life balance.
- Fun: taking our work seriously, but not ourselves!
What‘s in it for you?
Thank you for your interest in working with Baptist Housing. We are eager to build our team with people who share our mission and vision. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we encourage you to apply for our future openings for which you qualify. We wish you every success in your search for meaningful employment.