Baptist Housing is looking for a Maintenance Lead to support the Village at Mill Creek and Sun Pointe Village in Kelowna. The Maintenance Lead is accountable for all aspects of the maintenance of the buildings and systems at Sun Point Village and Mill Creek Village. Duties include planning and managing all maintenance projects, performing and delegating maintenance tasks ensuring timely service, managing a preventative maintenance program on all systems and equipment, overseeing and managing the performance of maintenance Team Members.
As an ambassador of Baptist Housing, you have exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to foster and maintain relationships, and model our values in all interactions. The Maintenance Lead enjoys working with others and is highly service oriented. You are able to work independently and as a collaborative Team Member. You have highly developed mechanical skills with proven ability to maintain and repair a wide range of appliances, equipment and systems. You are a critical thinker and problem solver, detailed and organized, and able to manage your time, workload and conflicting priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Post-secondary education in building and systems maintenance preferred
- Certification or Red Seal in a building trade preferred
- Knowledge of computer systems and fundamental understanding of computer-controlled systems
- Knowledge of HVAC environmental systems
- A minimum of 5 years related experience in building and systems maintenance
- Experience with building automation systems
- Experience managing in a unionized environment
- Previous experience in leadership, supervising teams, hiring and monitoring contractors and project management
- Experienced driver with a minimum of a Class 5 license and clear driving record
If you wish to apply please email email@example.com
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL: July 3, 2021 @ noon