Baptist Housing is looking for a full-time Registered Nurse to join the Team at Inglewood Care Centre in West Vancouver.
Under the direction of the Director of Care, the Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for Team Leadership, care plan development, assessment of unstable Residents, and performing a range of nursing interventions such as medication administration and review, treatments, turns and transfers. The RN exemplifies the Wellness Model of Care and Service philosophies in attempts to normalize and enhance the lives of the Residents, while involving them in their care and preserving their independence to the greatest possible extent. The RN is committed to the safety of the Residents, as well as the Team. The RN leads the development of Care Plans, ensuring an interdisciplinary approach that includes Residents and their family.
Baptist Housing Values
As Servant Leaders, we focus on serving others in humility and grace, demonstrating the character and values of:
· Compassion: Showing care, love, and sensitivity in consideration of the unique needs of fellow Team Members, Residents, families, and others.
· Honesty: Exemplifying fairness, integrity and ethical behaviour.
· Respect: Treating people with dignity at all times to elevate personhood and person-directed wellness.
· Innovation: Exercising ingenuity in all endeavors and exemplifying creative courage.
· Stewardship: Recognizing God’s ownership by using resources wisely to preserve the future viability and longevity of our mission.
· Teamwork: Working collaboratively to achieve our mission in a culture of safety, continuous learning and work-life balance.
· Fun: Reminding us that we must take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
· Member in good standing or eligible for membership with CRNBC
· Bachelor of Science, Nursing degree preferred
· Canadian Nurses Association Gerontology Certificate preferred
· Current First Aid Certificate
· Food Safe Certificate
* Consent for a Criminal Record Check (CRC) for working with Vulnerable Adults
Compensation includes a comprehensive benefits package. This position is within the BCNU. If you are interested in this opportunity please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com describing how you are a fit with Baptist Housing.
Thank you for your interest in working with Baptist Housing. We are eager to build our team with people who share our mission and vision. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we encourage you to apply for our future openings for which you qualify. We wish you every success in your search for meaningful employment!
Baptist Housing provides Residential Care, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Affordable Rental, and Adult Day Programs to over 2800 seniors in British Columbia. Our communities are located in Greater Vancouver, Victoria, and the Interior. Baptist Housing is affiliated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches Pacific, yet our communities welcome people of all faith traditions. We believe our Christian heritage and faith helps us compassionately meet the needs of those living in our communities.