Resident Services Assistant - SOO
Baptist Housing is looking for a Resident Services Assistant to join our team in our Shannon Oaks location. The Resident Services Assistant is a highly skilled professional, providing administrative support and concierge service to our Residents and the public in a hospitality setting.
As an ambassador of Baptist Housing, you have exceptional interpersonal skills and love working with the public and seniors. You have the ability to foster and maintain relationships, and model our values in all interactions.
The Resident Services Assistant is highly service-oriented, able to work independently with a high level of autonomy and as a collaborative Team Member.
You have highly developed literacy and numeracy skills with proven ability to produce a broad range of documents including manuals, reports, spreadsheets, and visual presentations. You are comfortable managing accounts and creating invoices. You are a critical thinker and problem solver, detailed and organized, and able to manage your time, workload and conflicting priorities effectively and efficiently.
In addition to all of these skills, you manage an office with ease and have a fun and friendly personality that makes our day!
- Formal training in basic accounting and the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Completion of the Emergency First Aid with St. Johns Ambulance or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years' experience providing administrative support and interaction with clients and the public, in a service or hospitality industry, or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Consent for a criminal record check (CRC) for working with Vulnerable Adults
- It is a condition of employment to be fully vaccinated and able to provide proof.
Schedule & Benefits
This schedule for this position is Sunday-Monday (4pm-12am). Compensation includes a comprehensive benefit package.
Baptist Housing provides enhanced living communities and exceptional care to over 2700 seniors in British Columbia. We provide Long-Term Care, Assisted Living, Supportive Housing, Home Support and Adult Day Programs at our residences in Kelowna, Vancouver and Victoria. We serve through a culture of caring, demonstrating Servant Leadership, collaborating in Teams, building relationships and FUN while exemplifying Christ-like values. We are affiliated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches Pacific.