Vice President Human Resources
Baptist Housing is looking for a Vice President Human Resources to join our Senior Leadership Team.
Our mission: Compelled by the values of Jesus Christ, we provide exceptional holistic care as we assist seniors to experience life well in supportive communities.
The Vice President Human Resources (VP HR), reporting to our President & CEO, is a member of the Senior Leadership Team and provides executive oversight, vision, and support for Baptist Housing. The VP HR is responsible for strategic leadership of Human Resource Teams, programs, policies and processes, including recruitment, compensation and benefits, occupational health and safety, training and development, performance management, privacy office, scheduling, and labour relations in the Okanagan/Interior, the Lower Mainland, and Victoria.
Our VP HR sets the tone and influences culture across Baptist Housing through a hands-on approach to living our values, modelling the way for our 2500+ team members who serve more than 2700 seniors each day across British Columbia. You will inspire the shared vision of building strong teams, and deliver the programs to achieve our collective vision. As a member of our Senior Leadership Team, your executive wisdom and experience will be valued and leveraged as we pursue our mission together.
As an ambassador of Baptist Housing, you are a skilled communicator and eager relationship builder, modelling our values in all interactions. As our chief servant leader, you will lead us toward our mission in a way which honours and values our team members, who are the heart of our ministry.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience leading Human Resources in a sizeable organization, supported by a Master’s Degree or equivalent education, preferably with a CPHR designation.
Baptist Housing offers competitive compensation that includes a comprehensive benefit package. Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. For further information contact Dean Neibel at 604.940.1960 x115.
Baptist Housing provides enhanced living communities and exceptional care to 2750 seniors in British Columbia. We serve through a culture of caring, demonstrating Servant Leadership, collaborating in teams, building relationships and fun while exemplifying Christ-like values.
We are affiliated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches Pacific.
Baptist Housing Values
As Servant Leaders, we focus on serving others in humility and grace, demonstrating the character and values of:
- Compassion: Showing care, love, and sensitivity in consideration of the unique needs of fellow Team Members, Residents, families, and others.
- Honesty: Exemplifying fairness, integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Respect: Treating people with dignity at all times to elevate personhood and person-directed wellness.
- Innovation: Exercising ingenuity in all endeavors and exemplifying creative courage.
- Stewardship: Recognizing God’s ownership by using resources wisely to preserve the future viability and longevity of our mission.
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively to achieve our mission in a culture of safety, continuous learning and work-life balance.
- Fun: Reminding us that we must take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
Thank you for your interest in working with Baptist Housing. We are eager to build our team with people who share our mission and vision. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we encourage you to apply for our future openings for which you qualify. We wish you every success in your search for meaningful employment!