Tours are available for Clarendon Court 11:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday for Residents who have been registered with Vancouver Coastal Health. Please call us or use the button below to request a tour.
If you do not have a Case Worker, please register with Vancouver Coastal Health.
Clarendon Court - Assisted Living
Warm, welcoming, and here for you. Clarendon Court is an Assisted Living community in Vancouver where you can enjoy independence and privacy, along with assistance with the activities of daily living. As a Resident of Clarendon Court, you can enjoy the comfort of your own fully-accessible suite, along with hospitality services like meals and activities, plus any personal care you may require.
Suites & Floorplans
Clarendon Court offers 56 one-bedroom suites, complete with a full kitchen, large living room, and walk-in closet in the bedroom. The bathroom has a shower with bench seats to provide support and safety. Suites are unfurnished, allowing you to bring your own belongings and furniture to make Clarendon Court feel just like home.
Services & Amenities
- Two delicious home-cooked meals every day, plus morning coffee and afternoon snacks
- Weekly housekeeping service, including the laundering of bed and bathroom linens
- Washing machines and dryers are provided for Residents to use at their leisure, and staff are happy to assist you if necessary
- Assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, grooming, bathing and medication management as outlined by your personal health care plan
- 24-hour emergency response
- Spa tub room
- Beautifully-landscaped gardens
- Inner courtyard
- Putting greens
- Community dining room
- Computer stations
- Beauty parlour
- Coffee nook
- Activity areas
- Bus outings
- Shopping trips
- Movie nights
- Birthday parties
- Bible studies
Located in beautiful South Vancouver, Clarendon Court in easy walking distance of banks, shops, restaurants and medical services. Plenty of parks, golf courses and other attractions are also nearby.
Walk Score: 75 - very walkable. Click the link for more details!