Maple Towers - Seniors Rental Housing
Comfortable seniors housing in an all-natural setting. Welcome to Maple Towers, a subsidized Seniors Rental Housing Community in Maple Ridge. The Penthouse Lounge and decks give a spectacular view of the Golden Ears to the north and Mount Baker and the Fraser River to the South. The combination of the stunning view, recent renovations and centralized location make Maple Towers one of the most sought-after Senior Living Communities in the area!
Suites & Floorplans
Maple Towers consists of 90 one-bedroom suites and three studio suites. Each suite has a storage area and balcony, and most suites (plus all the common areas) have been recently renovated, making Maple Towers a great place to come home to.
Our Maple Towers Team is also promoting a non-smoking building policy with no smoking permitted in suites for all new Residents.
Rent subsidies are available for low-income seniors through BC Housing.
Services & Amenities
- Main floor Lounge with kitchen
- Electric organ in the upper Lounge
- Book Exchange Library
- Penthouse Lounge and small kitchen with a stunning view of the Fraser Valley - ideal for family gatherings Penthouse Laundry room and Exercise room...
- All with the same breathtaking views that refresh and inspire
- Visiting with friends and neighbours during coffee times in the main floor Lounge
- Larger Events are offered year round such as Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, etc
- Bus tours
- Bible studies hosted by our Chaplain
- Other activities organized by our Resident Volunteer Committee
- Birthday Teas
- Twoonie Breakfasts
Maple Towers is located in the heart of scenic Maple Ridge. Several shops, banks, restaurants and services, including medical clinics, London Drugs, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Thrifty Foods Save-on Foods and more are all within easy walking distance. A Seniors Centre operated by the Maple Ridge Seniors Society and the City of Maple Ridge provides a wide range of activities and programs.
Within easy walking distance is The Leisure Centre, with 3 types of pools and exercise facilities coupled with The Act Theatre and Art Gallery, it provides a variety of recreation, live theatre and arts enjoyment for Maple Towers residents.
To view more information on leisure programs click this link: Maple Ridge Senior Resource Guide.
Walk Score: 90 - walker's paradise. Click the link for more details!
Our Residents and Families can also connect via our Resident Portal to view news, activities or engage online.