Shannon Oaks - Independent Living
An all-inclusive premier independent living community in Oak Bay. From fine dining to a variety of daily activities and excursions, Shannon Oaks Oak Bay is the perfect place to enjoy retirement and spend time doing the things you love the best. Come home to Shannon Oaks, where you can live life to the fullest!
Shannon Oaks is a premier independent living retirement residence with locations in Oak Bay and beautiful South Vancouver.
Suites & Floorplans
Each of our private suites is beautifully and tastefully appointed and features large windows, a full bathroom, kitchenette, cable service and an emergency call system. Choose from a one-bedroom, a one-bedroom-with-den or a two-bedroom suite. Suites are unfurnished, allowing you to bring your own furniture and decorations to make it feel just like home. If you are having overnight guests, they are welcome to stay in our comfortable guest suite.
All-inclusive monthly rent for our independent living suites starts at $4,230.
Services & Amenities
- Delicious home-cooked meals every day, cooked by professional chefs and personally served by our thoughtful dining room staff
- Fresh-baked goodies and snacks throughout the day
- Weekly housekeeping service, including the laundering of bed and bathroom linens
- Washing machines and dryers provided for Residents to use at their leisure
- 24-hour emergency response
- Daily newspaper delivery
- Dry cleaning pick-up and delivery
- Full service dining room
- Private dining room available for special celebrations with family and friends
- Storage lockers
- Beautiful gardens, courtyard and greenhouse
- Country kitchen
- Games room
- Craft room
- Exercise and wellness room
- Hair salon
- Putting green
- Computer lounge
- Movie nights
- Carpet bowling
- Off-site excursions
Shannon Oaks Oak Bay is next door to Oak Bay Recreation Centre and across the street from a shopping mall. Oak Bay is an inviting community with banks, shops, restaurants and medical services all within easy walking distance. Plenty of parks, golf courses and other attractions are also nearby.
Walk Score: 82 - very walkable. Click the link for more details!
Our Residents and Families can also connect via our Resident Portal to view news, activities or engage online.
PDF Calendars are also provided below for monthly updates.