COVID-19 Safety Precautions Update
We continue to monitor the evolving outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Please do not visit your loved one or enter one of our residences if you are experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms or have recently returned from China, Hong Kong, Italy, Singapore, South Korea, Iran or Japan and have not passed the current incubation period for Coronavirus.
Baptist Housing has taken the following steps across all of our residences:
- All visitors must enter through the main entrance and use hand sanitizer upon entrance. All other entrances are closed.
- Visitors will be limited to those visiting Residents and are asked to limit their visits to the Resident’s suite and not common areas.
- Scheduled activities where large groups of Residents gather in a common area (such as entertainment performances, Chapel services, outings to public spaces etc.) are cancelled until further notice.
- All Team Members are following Ministry of Health infection control protocols in all residences, including increased common area and high touch area cleaning.
- If we suspect a Resident to show symptoms, they will be isolated immediately for assessment.
- If we suspect any Team Member to show any symptoms, they will be sent home to contact their doctor.