Embrace Aging Month
Baptist Housing is thrilled to have partnered with UBCO for the 6th Annual Okanagan Embrace Aging month. All events are complimentary and we recommend pre-registration.
To view more free events please visit Okanagan Embrace Aging online or call 250-807-8072.
Dates & Locations
- Tuesday, March 12, 2:00—3:00 pm - Disrupt Ageism Rachel Lewis, Sun Pointe Village
- Wednesday, March 13, 2:00—3:00 pm - Beneﬁts of Reﬂexology Workshop Maralee Webber, Sun Pointe Village
- Thursday, March 14, 2:00—3:00 pm - Healthy Living for your Brain and Body Naomi Mison, Village at Mill Creek
- Friday, March 15, 2:00—3:00 pm - Estate Planning Essentials Interior Savings Credit Union expert panel, Village at Smith Creek
- Tuesday, March 19, 2:00—3:00 pm - Transitions in Care: Improving the Outcome Rachel Lewis, Sun Pointe Village
- Thursday, March 21, 1:00—3:00 pm MyHealthPortal - Electronic Health Records and You Interior Health representative, Village at Mill Creek
- Tuesday, March 26, 2:00—3:00 pm - Scam Protection: Knowledge is Power Interior Health representative, Village at Smith Creek